Collaboration tools can be used effectively for virtual training. Our white paper helps you understand how you can leverage virtual training to enhance staff skills, knowledge, and performance. We also share some of our training techniques.
Virtual training has become accessible to both small and large organisations thanks to the advancement of collaboration tools. These tools can handle voice calls, live video feeds, sharing of documents, screen sharing, and so much more. The market is teeming with software and hardware providers from trusted brands like Microsoft, Unify, Slack, Cisco etc.
In the past, this technology was the preserve of the few but it is now accessible and more importantly very cost effective to use. In our white paper, How Collaboration Tools Assist Virtual Training, we will share the reasons why collaboration tools are suited for training and how you can benefit from them. We’ll also answer questions you might have and talk about;
- The kinds of situations suited for virtual training.
- How often training should take place.
- The benefits of training end users, and technical staff.
- The flexibility of the collaborative tools for virtual training.
- How Nashua Communications uses virtual training for user adoption.
- The depth of Nashua Communications' training and user adoption programme.
Click here or below to get your copy of the white paper How Collaboration Tools Assist Virtual Training.